Thursday, May 3, 2012

Eat More.Weigh less. Love life.

Sounds like an advertorial designed to sell more copies of woman's health. What they don't tell you is that these three things are the human bodies natural biological responses to running lots. Which is what I have started doing again incidentally.

After a good few months cuddling the beer and savoring the pie I decided to take action. As opposed to in the past where I would run to be competitive this winter I have decided to 'just run'. A new route every day and with a smile on my face. Having been at it for two weeks now I haven started noticing the differences. The first one came from my mom who said she knew I had started training again because the weekly grocery bill doubled. Eating more.

Not wanting to force the words out as well as the fact that i'm writing a test tomorrow morning means I will be terminating this post early. And in other news, winter league water polo starts in two weeks. Looking forward to playing a proper team sport again.

No comments:

Post a Comment